SKS Velcro Boxing Gloves Two-Tone (Black/Green)
SKS Velcro Boxing Gloves
The SKS Velcro Boxing Gloves are ideal for Muay Thai training and professional boxing matches.
- 100% handmade in Thailand with high quality cow leather.
- Through a meticulous sewing process for beauty and long service life
- Made up of four different layers of foam to absorb shock and provide a snug fit.
- Premium grade A foam
- Each layer of foam contributes to the tightness of the fingers and better injury prevention.
SKS Velcro Boxing Gloves
SKS Velcro Boxing Gloves are a beautiful two-tone finish. Suitable for Muay Thai training and professional boxing matches. It will definitely give you a good experience.
Boxing gloves are designed to make the wearer feel confident with every punch. It will feel firmness. And our boxing gloves are developed to ensure they are of the best quality. With four layers of foam that absorb shock and prevent training injuries.
The gloves use a lanyard to adjust the fit according to the size of the wrist of each person. The inside of the mitt is made of microfiber fabric that makes it feel cool and breathable to wear. dry faster
Maintenance and cleaning of boxing gloves
After a long training session, it is quite normal to see that your boxing gloves are covered in sweat, and if left unattended, there may be an unpleasant odor coming out of them. Most people would simply put their boxing gloves in the bag right after finishing their training sessions or neglect to clean them. Here are a few tips to keep your Muay Thai gloves clean and increase their lifespan:
- Use a leather-friendly cleaning solution, pour on a soft cotton cloth and wipe the exterior of your gloves. Then remove any excess solution with a paper towel. Do this after each training session to keep your gloves looking like new.
- Dry your gloves with a fan or an air dryer, especially the inside of the gloves, which can contain sweat and germs. Moreover, refrain from storing your gloves in your gym bag right after your session, as the sweaty interior is likely to cause bacteria build-up and result in a smelly glove.
- Don’t wash your gloves with a washing machine or put them in a dryer after cleaning. Doing so will ruin the texture of your gloves and ruin your glove’s foam padding, reducing their lifespan.
“Product Weight is 900g”
Volumetric weight for calculate the shipping is 2.2 kg
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
4oz, 6oz, 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz, 16oz, 18oz